Thursday, July 9, 2009

Final Touches

Dr. Geisler and his fellow were both in to give their final instructions. We will still meet with the enterostomal therapy nurse before we leave, but everything else is pretty much set. Follow up appointments are set for Tuesday, but we are not sure what time yet. If they are early enough in the day, Alex is saying that he would like to start heading back then. We'll just have to see how he tolerates all that sitting around in the waiting room first. Below are some pictures from yesterday and the day before...
Alex's happy slipper-socks :)
Final blood draw and flush of the central line before going down to get it removed.

First bite of real food other than apple sauce!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

I know I keep saying this but I can't wait to have you home and Rusty misses you too. I hope the hospital socks were good enough for you :)

I love you guys!!!