Thursday, January 15, 2009

Doggies and Dinners

SMMC has dog visits every Tuesday. The first Tuesday Alex was here, he was visited by a German Shepherd. Last Tuesday it was a Samoyed named "Hawk". We loved him! They are the coolest dogs ever...aside from Rusty, of course. He was very white and very fluffy and so calm and relaxed. Hawk feel asleep in Alex's bed as soon as Alex started petting him behind his ears. If Rusty ever gets a brother or sister, this would be it! Here is a video so you can see them in action! http://animal.discovery.com/beyond/?playerId=203719213&categoryId=211217104&lineupId=37068541&titleId=73232715

This is how I've been passing time for the last week or so. Carol taught me how to crochet this one as well as the one I made in 2006 when Alex was in the hospital last. Now I have to wait until she gets off work to show me how to connect the next thing of yarn :). What would I do without her?

Here is Alex faking a smile in front of his "delicious" dinner. Chicken, again.... Don't worry, he had KFC for lunch and Carol is on her way to Planet Sub as we speak. I think "spoiled" is the word you are looking for ;), but he deserves it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the doggies! :) We are thinking and praying for you guys. How's the popular mechanics mag, Alex?? :)
Love ya-
Mike, Hill, Corbin, Quinn and Annie, of course!!